The search and recruitment firm, JAPAN Maruko International Corp. is looking for, Art Directors.
- Overseeing the day-to-day work of the design team and providing the creative direction.
- Able to work independently to conceptualize and execute above and below-the-line advertising campaign for different industries.
- Think creatively to produce new ideas.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, Internet websites and website banners.
- Use innovation to redefine a design brief and meet the constraints of cost, time and client.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients and/or supervisors and making necessary changes.
- Multi-Task: Art / Creative Directors often work on more than one design brief at a time.
- Use a wide range of media, including photography and computer aided design.
- Produce accurate and high quality work.
- Contribute ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
- Keep abreast of developments in IT, particularly design programs such as FreeHand, Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, 3D Studio, Acrobat, Director, as most graphic design work is now completed on a computer.
- Work well in a team, with printers, copywriters, photographers, other designers, account executives, website designers and marketing specialists.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Must be graduate from DLSU Manila/St Benilde or Ateneo De Manila.
- At least 2 years experience as a Art / Creative Director.
- Proficiency in Creative/Design softwares like Freehand, Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop and Mac environment.
- Good eye for design and typography and have a refreshing way of looking at Brand Designs and Development.
- A good communicator and a team player.
- Ideally not just a creative person, but a Creative Visionary person!
- 30 years old and below.
- Only applicants with portfolios will be entertained.
Closing date: February 19, 2012