The search and recruitment firm, SGS Human Resources Corporation is looking for Baristas.
- Graduate of any Bachelor Degree Course (preferably newly graduates)
- ONLY CANDIDATES graduated at the following schools/institutions: (1)Asian Institute of Management, (2)Ateneo de Manila University, (3)De La Salle University, (4)Mapua Institute of Technology, (5)University of the Philippines (Diliman), (6)University of Santo Tomas
- MUST HAVE relevant experience
- Experienced barista
- Below 30 yrs old ONLY
- Male and Female
- Well conversant in English, both written and spoken
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Pleasing personality
- MUST HAVE AVAILABLE AND VALID PASSPORT
- Type of Pass: Employment Pass
- Contract duration: 2 years
- Fixed Salary package: S$1800
Note: Please ignore the requirements in MOM website that stated minimum salary requirement for Employment Pass is S$2800. Please take note that all applicants who graduated from the 6 approved Institutions/Universities/Colleges, applications are 100% approval with less than S$2800 declared salary to Ministry of Manpower Singapore
Momentarily, email your Comprehensive Resume with attach 2×2 and whole body picture (business attire) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Applicants residing within Metro Manila or nearby Province is advise to report personally in our office for an initial screening and filing of application before be included in our shortlist
As you report, please submit us a clear photo copy of the following, 2 sets of:
- CV (updated resume with detailed duties and responsibilities)
- Certifications (Birth, School Credentials: Bachelors Diploma, TOR , Trainings/Seminars, Employment-if available and other supporting documents you may present)
- Latest NBI, Passport, 4 pcs 2×2/Passport Size & Whole body Picture
Daily screening, from Mondays to Saturdays (8am to 4pm)
Should you have any queries, you may call us at (02)4108446 look for Ma’am CHE.
Accepting applicants until September 17, 2011.