The search and recruitment firm, SGS Human Resources Corporation is looking for, Chemical Engineers.
- Research and study the existing A2P process and operating window, process control and PM schedule and procedure.
- Accountable to provide recommendation on the best practice and control.
- Interface with chemical/material and equipment suppliers to improve process and equipment stability and robustness.
- Leads and drives process and equipment improvement projects to support premium quality and high performance direction.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma / Master’s Degree, Engineering (Chemical) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Male/Female, 24 – 40 years old.
- Experience on Meco/Techniques plating equipment.
- Strong problem solving and project management skills.
- Good cross-functional communication skill is required.
- Full-Time positions available.
Closing date: May 28, 2012