The search and recruitment firm, Yes Human Resources, Inc. is looking for, Commissioning Manager – Piping & Equipment Managers.
- Manage the develop project Pre-comm & commissioning procedures and method statements necessary to safely start up the facilities review & approve all Pre-Comm & commissioning procedures prepared by the various project contractors.
- Management of multinational construction companies throughout construction, Testing, Pre-Comm & commissioning and start-up phases of the project duration.
- Participate in the Permit to Work risk reviews.
- Evaluate potential risk utilising the project risk review and assessment tools and procedures.
- Ensure safety management system is being implemented during start-up and initial operation of the plant.
- Perform a management role in emergency situations as stipulated in companies H.S.E. procedures.
- Ensure pre-comm & commissioning and start up of the facilities are scheduled to provide integration of all systems required to provide a seamless start up and maintain production from initial start-up to full production.
- Take decisions in good time in order to avoid financial losses and prevent negative impacts on the facilities’ reliability.
- Ensure the design and construction of the facilities is completed to project specifications, relevant codes and industry norms and verify design from a commissioning and operability standpoint.
- Communicating with operations, all main contractors, vendors and others as necessary to ensure pre-comm & commissioning works are carried out in a planned and co-ordinated manner.
- Interface with operations group and main contractors regarding commissioning and handover.
- Liaise with operations department regarding permit to work issues, carry out positive process isolation of any live process equipment.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Male not more than 50 years old.
- Self motivated and highly experienced in both pre-comm & commissioning and construction activities.
- Extensive commissioning experience in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Experience in the commissioning of Onshore Oil & Gas process plant.
- Experience with working in remote overseas locations.
- Experience with working with a multi-cultural workforce.
- Team leadership skills in testing, pre-comm & commissioning and construction.
- Experience in operational support and development engineering roles.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication
- Positively interactive with contractors, operations and project personnel.
- 10 Full-Time positions available.
Closing date: March 31, 2012