The search and recruitment firm, LAQ International Placement Inc is looking for, Computing Architects.
- Maintain and utilize detailed industry knowledge, including expert working level knowledge of End User Computing technologies within Microsoft, VMware and Citrix.
- Plan and implement client infrastructure designs and assumptions with the customer and/or partners.
- Work with client infrastructure risk assessments and corresponding remediation plans relative to complex solutions proposals.
- Act as a “trusted expert advisor” within the End User Computing Practice, to both internal and external customers.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree or Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in any field.
- Required skill(s): Windows 7.
- Preferred skill(s): Hard Working, Team Player.
- Required language(s): English.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent. Job role in Software Architect or Software Engineer/Programmer.
- 3 Full-Time and Contract position available.
- Understanding of client infrastructure and enterprise client technologies and their applications.
- Understanding of IT architecture implementation & IT technologies installations/customization s/integrations/tuning.
- Understanding of Business to IT alignment requirements and technology implications;
- Understanding the way IT influences Business and how to find the right mixture between technology and business
- Ability to write design documents, installation documentation in English.
- Understanding of IT managed services contract requirements and appropriate technologies.
- Risk analysis and management during implementation.
- Professional and technical qualifications appropriate to role, namely:
-Windows XP/Win7 imaging & deployment tools.
-Desktop management tools (Microsoft SMS/SCCM, Altiris).
-Desktop Virtualization (VMware View, XenDesktop).
-Application delivery (Citrix Presentation Server/XenApp/Terminal Services).
-Application virtualization technologies (App-V, ThinApp).
-One or more of the following industry certifications is required for this role.
-MCTS: Windows 7 (with ability to achieve MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Admin7 or Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Support Technician within 3 months).
-CCEA for Citrix XenApp or CCEE for Virtualization
Closing date: December 25, 2011