The search and recruitment firm, JAPAN Maruko International Corp. is looking for, Copywriters.
- Conceptualise creative and effective advertising ideas.
- Compose copies for advertisement materials, editorials across a range of channels and industries.
- Responsible for working closely with sales in identifying customer requirements and proposing cost effective solution based on internal and external resources available.
- Creating a solution based on customer requirements, preparing bill of material and cost sheet so as sales can prepare business plan to sell the services.
- Liaise with vendors for new equipment purchase and keep up-to-date on new equipment and technologies.
- Degree in in Advertising/Mass Communications/Languages or equivalent preferably graduate from from DLSU , Ateneo De Manila, UST , Mapua & UP Diliman are prefered for this positon and given priority.
- At least 2 years of agency copywriting experience.
- Proven talent in creative concepting and copywriting; specifically for the development of company profiles, annual reports, advertising, multimedia presentations and other marketing collateral.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of economic affairs and business, marketing objectives, and the competitive environment of Asian region.
- An excellent command of the English language and writing skills.
- Able to work in team as well as independently.
- Positive attitude and pleasant/well groomed personality.
- 35 years old and below.
- Male /Female.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
Closing date: June 16, 2012