The search and recruitment firm, SGS Human Resources Corporation is looking for, DA Glue (Staff Engineer).
- Responsible for Process sustaining, Yield and quality improvement for DA process.
- Responsible for training and certification.
- Work closely with suppliers on requirements of quality control and improvements.
- Propose material characteristics improvement to enhance robustness with regards to manufacturing process ability and reliability.
- Recommendation of the best curing requirement/profile with balancing of productivity and quality. Also of the best handling procedures and controls (i.e. thawing time, storage condition, temperature and humidity) in our production line.
- Masters/Degree in Material/Mechanical/Electronics Engineering.
- Strong problem solving and project management as well as good cross-functional communication skill are a must.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Preferably applicants who have ready and available documents (valid PASSPORT and Degree Certificate/TOR).
- At least 3 years of experience on ESEC, DATACON or equivalent eq for Au Wire bonding.
- Understanding of DA Soft Solder and Wafer Sawing process are an added advantage.
- Hands-on knowledge in material and simulation is an added advantage.
- Male, 25 – 38 years old.
- Full-Time positions available.
Closing date: May 27, 2012