Fil-Hr Manpower Development
POEA License#: 201 -LB – 112406 – R
FIL-HR Manpower is your key to travel abroad. FIL-HR Manpower provides services to Filipinos who want to work abroad and gain more experience in their field. We are a service oriented manpower and recruitment agency. We will walk you through from application to departure. Our staffs are willing to assist you anytime.
FIL-HR recruits qualified candidates for Medical, Skilled, Professionals and Unskilled workers. Employers are assured that we will provide well screened candidates before final selection.
We supply skilled staff directly from PHILIPPINES. CVs of candidates available on request. Some of the skilled people currently available as listed.
Filipino workers are some of the world’s most trustworthy, efficient, reliable and affordable workforces. We have a database of highly qualified professionals, skilled and unskilled workers and general labor:
- Engineering – high rise, civic, construction, mechanical, electrical, HVAC
- Oil and Gas – surveyors, engineers, drillers
- Healthcare – nurses, doctors, physical therapists, occupational therapists
- Manufacturing and Fabrication – welders, fabricators, boilermakers
- Automotive – mechanics, denters, painters, sprayers, drivers
- Sales- merchandisers, salesmen, account executives, customer service, PR & Advertising, (creative designer, artist, photographer, writers)
- Hotel & Restaurant – hosts, room boys, bell boys, waiters, reception staff
- Food & Beverage – managers, servers, cooks, chefs
- Teachers – Math, Science and English teachers
- IT – LAN Administrator, programmer, designer, technical support
- Butcher – meat cutters
- FITTERS & WELDERS – Specialized welders and fitters.
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERS – With CAD experience, etc. Also draftsmen.
- PANEL BEATERS – Ten years plus experience
- AUTO SPRAY PAINTERS – Experienced with references
- DRIVERS – Experienced truck and agricultural equipment drivers with Class 5 licenses.
- MECHANICS – Diesel, petrol, auto-electricians, panel beaters, heavy machinery, agricultural equipment.
- CNC OPERATORS – Experienced with good qualifications.
- TELECOMMUNICATIONS – A number of applicants with specialist’s skills
- ELECTRONICS – Experienced technicians with good degrees.
- IT people – Experienced people with a wide range of applications
- ELECTRICIANS – Applicants sitting registration.
- TOOLMAKERS – Experienced dye-makers, etc
- ACCOUNTS – Clerical and administration workers with excellent qualifications.
- AGRICULTURAL & HORTICULTURE WORKERS – Good selection of skills available.
- Dairy Farm Staff – Experienced in Manual or Mechanical Cow Milking
- COACH BUILDERS: Vehicle assembly, relevant building or engineering, competent with hand tools etc
- FABRICATOR WELDERS: Mig welding experience – Fabrication experience with mild steel
- SHEET METAL WORKERS: Qualified skills especially from the automotive industry
- PANEL BEATERS: Experienced in the automotive industry – larger vehicles experience
- FINISHERS: Trimmers, Upholsterers, Seats and Coach Component Fitment, Carpet/vinyl layers
We can give your company immediate access to Filipino personnel whose credentials fit your firm’s HR needs. Our job is to make sure that your company can hire from the Philippines quickly, easily and at low a cost as possible.
Even if you are currently working with another Philippine accredited agency, we suggest you give our service a try. If this sounds like something you would like to work with, please let us know and we shall inform you how we can go forward.
1251 David Salon Bldg., Mezzanine Flr. Cardona St. JP Rizal Avenue Cor.Osmenia St Makati City
Tel. No.: +63 (02) 8981818 / +63 (02) 8974247 loc. 146 /111 (Look for Ms. Des, Ms. Jewel & Ms. Rodelyn)
CAGAYAN DE ORO CITY
Ground Floor, Door #2 CINCO Building, Gomez cor. Pabayo Street, Cagayan De Oro City,Philippines
Branch Manager – June Tomaneng Tecson
Mobile : +63 917 934 0205
Email:email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com
Tel: 0882 2724820
CEBU CITY (MAIN OFFICE)
101-E Don Ramon Aboitiz St. Cebu City Philippines 6000
Tel: 032 2531100 loc. 1 & 4