The search and recruitment firm, JAPAN Maruko International Corp. is looking for, Florists.
- Select floral and foliage necessary for arrangements. Plan arrangements according to client’s requirement or assist customer in selecting design pattern within price guidelines to ensure department profitability.
- Trim materials and arrange bouquets or other items, care for plants.
- Pack, wrap, date, and price completed arrangements.
- Take customer orders directly, over the telephone, and by wire service. Quote correct prices for internet service products.
- Order, receive, and unpack merchandise.
- Display merchandise and keep displays and shelves full.
- Care for plants and flowers.
- Clean and maintain work area, equipment, display cases and shelves.
- Help other floral department associates assist customers.
- Complete knowledge of floral department and its products.
- Degree holder in any related course.
- Minimum 3 years experience as Florist.
- Previous floral design training is an advantage.
- Dexterity sufficient to design arrangements and handle delicate items.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and co-workers.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- 36 years old and below.
- Male /Female.
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.
Closing date: May 15, 2012