The search and recruitment agency, Primeworld Manpower Agency is looking for Handyman – Building Maintenance Officer.
- Expedite repairs and services delegated by the Manager or Supervisor for the facility.
- Patrol the building to make sure that the building facilities are functioning properly and to repair or report all non-functioning conditions to Manager.
- Police all ground areas, check trash cans for disposal, replace exterior/interior light bulbs, sweep all walk areas and remove debris removal as necessary.
- Perform minor renovations or repairs, office furniture relocations, room cleaning, and painting.
- Perform routine and scheduled maintenance of properties.
- Participates in all building functions and emergencies as required.
- Participates in special projects and performs any and all other duties as required.
- Other duties as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
- 30 Contract positions available.
- Bachelor’s degree (4 year course)
- With hands-on experience
- Possess valid Driver’s License
- Good team player and willingness to take on tasks.
- Able to work overtime and is a hands-on person.
Accepting applicants until May 21, 2011.