The search and recruitment firm JAPAN Maruko International Corp., is looking for Hydrojetting Supervisor.
- Lead hydrojetting team and conduct tool box talk
- Fill up job sheets and timesheets
- Ensure safety at workplace for self and team
- Co-ordination of works and update client and manager on work progress
- Generate work reports and ensure equipment are in working condition and prevent abuse of company assets
- Ensure work is completed to specification and client satisfaction
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Male not more than 36 years old.
- Obtain Posses oil or petrochemical supervisor safety course would be advantageous
- Knowledge of MS office and email
- Must be hardworking and responsible
- Can work with minimum supervision
- With good communication skills.
- Full-Time positions available.
Accepting applicants until May 27, 2011.