The search and recruitment firm CA Newfoundland Solutions Inc, is looking for Inspector (Non-Destructive Testing).
- Perform non-destructive inspection and visual inspection of aircraft engine parts
- Operate and maintain the machine to ensure and achieve high efficiency in throughput
- Generate reports and evaluate results
- Handle automated FPI line and inspection of various components
- ASNT Level II in any of the four methods (ET-Eddy Current Testing / PT-Penetrant Testing / RT-Radiographic Testing / UT-Ultrasonic Testing)
- Two years combined experience in Ultrasonic and Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection of aerospace components
- Preferably with experience in real time radiography systems
- Experience in immersion UT systems and automated FPI lines will be an advantage
- NAS 410 certification in any of the NDT methods (ET / PT / RT / UT)
- 20/20 vision (color vision normal)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- 10 Full-Time positions available.
Accepting applicants until May 29, 2011.