The search and recruitment firm, JAPAN Maruko International Corp. is looking for, Interior Designers.
- Responsible for space planning, designing and furnishing interiors for residential, commercial and corporate clients.
- Propose suitable materials to be used for each project.
- Conferring with clients to determine their needs and provide advice.
- Degree holder in BS Interior Design.
- Preferably with working 2-3 years working experience with expertise in 3D concept, perspective, construction drawing, detailing.
- Familiar with computer software to do 3D drawings.
- Creative and able to sell a concept/idea to clients.
- Good in perspective drawings & space planning.
- Good working attitude with a high level of professionalism, integrity and
- Well-verse in Autocad, 3D Max (2010), Photoshop and illustrator.
- Candidate need to submit sample design in 3DMax, Perspective Drawing.
- Between 35 years old.
- Male / Female.
- 10 Full-Time position(s) available.
Closing date: August 27, 2012