The search and recruitment firm, JAPAN Maruko International Corp. is looking for, Land Surveyor Engineers.
- Responsible for all on-site project duties relating to measurement, land dimensions and evaluation to support project activities in line with the master schedule.
- Conduct land surveys.
- Bachelor of Degree in Geodetic Engineering, Civil Engineering or any related course.
- Minimum 3 years experience Land Surveying.
- 40 years old below.
- Must know how to operate a TOTAL STATION.
- Ability to prepare relevant report.
- Computer literate.
- 30 Full-Time position(s) available.
Closing date: July 20, 2012