The search and recruitment firm, JAPAN Maruko International Corp. is looking for, Lifeguards.
- To handle public enquires and feedback.
- To enforce SSC rules and regulations.
- To ensure that first aid and lifesaving equipment are in good working condition.
- To report potential safety or physical hazards and any defects to the Executive.
- To ensure the safety of bathers is not compromised.
- To perform the duty of water treatment when required.
- To respond to alarm activation if it is an alarm key holder.
- To carry out simple repair and maintenance works.
- To assist in the preparation of facilities for events.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree.
- At least 2-3 years working experience as Lifeguard.
- Must be a valid Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation Certificate holder.
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills.
- A team player who is able to multi-task and carry out his responsibility with minimum supervision.
- Must be willing to work on shifts and on weekends and public.
- 35 years old and below.
- Male Only.
- 10 Full-Time position(s) available.
Closing date: June 17, 2012