The search and recruitment firm JAPAN Maruko International Corp., is looking for Maintenance Planner.
- Serve as back-up planner
- Monitor and track work progress, generate weekly/monthly progress reports.
- Manage and coordinate maintenance group including supervisors
- Prepare and coordinate payment and invoice.
- Carry out adhoc duties as assigned by Site Manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Male not more than 35 years old.
- Must be hardworking and responsible
- Can work with minimum supervision
- With good communication skills
- 10 Full-Time positions available.
Accepting applicants until May 27, 2011.