The search and recruitment firm JAPAN Maruko International Corp., is looking for Mechanical Engineers.
- Planning and execution of retubing works of heat exchanger and air finned cooler
- Ensure all supervision done accordingly to client’s requirement and specifications
- Prepare monthly progress report
- Daily reporting of work progress and handling material sourcing
- Assist manage to ensure that project cost, resources, quality and schedule are under control.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Male not more than 36 years old.
- Obtain Posses oil or petrochemical supervisor safety course would be advantageous
- Knowledge of MS office and email.
- Must be hardworking and responsible
- Can work with minimum supervision
- With good communication skills
- 20 Full-Time positions available.
Accepting applicants until May 27, 2011.