The search and recruitment firm, SGS Human Resources Corporation is looking for, Metallurgy (Solder and Wire).
- Responsible for development of metallurgical assembly materials such as soft solder and bonding wires.
- Assessment of interactions with different chip metallizations and guarantee lifelong reliability.
- Lead cross-functional teams in the qualification and release of materials.
- Involve and participates actively in task force teams in addressing materials-related matters.
- Support related adhoc production matters.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
- PhD/Masters/Degree in Material Engineering/Science or Physics with experience in binary and ternary phase diagrams.
- At least 5 years of related working experience in handling die attach and bonding wire materials.
- Knowledge of 8D, FMEA, Statistical Engineering will be an advantage.
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Simulation and electrical knowledge is an advantage.
Closing date: May 27, 2012