The search and recruitment firm, CA Newfoundland Solutions, Inc. is looking for, NDT Inspectors III .
- Perform non-destructive inspection and visual inspection of aircraft engine parts.
- Operate and maintain the machine to ensure and achieve high efficiency in throughput.
- Generate reports and evaluate results.
- Handle automated FPI line and inspection of various components.
- ASNT Level III in any one of the four methods (ET – Eddy Current Testing / PT – Penetrant Testing / RT – Radiographic Testing / UT / Ultrasonic Testing).
- Two years combined experience in Ultrasonic and Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection of aerospace components.
- Preferably with experience in real time radiography systems.
- Experience in immersion UT systems and automated FPI lines will be an advantage.
- Those who posses NAS 410 certification in any of the NDT methods (ET/PT/RT/UT) will be an added advantage.
- Possess good eyesight ie. J1, color vision normal.
Closing date: July 10, 2012