The search and recruitment firm, SGS Human Resources Corporation is looking for, Offset Printer Operators.
- To operate silk screen, offset (GTO and KBA, Indigo printing machine, efficiently & safely.)
- To operate and setup Heidelberg SM-74 (4 or 5 colors) ink printing machine.
- Set-up machine with raw materials input, process parameters, perform quality/physical checks to ensure specifications conformance & carry out machine operations.
- Perform stipulated production documentation (e.g. update of JRS, auto-control forms after performing checks, checklist & worksheet, etc).
- Constantly monitor machine performance & output conformance to specification to highlight shortfalls or defects/improvement ideas to enhance working environment to Coordinator &/or Engineer.
- Perform rework of rejected units.
- Maintain good 5S standard of workstation.
- Perform material handling work on production floor.
- Perform duties as assigned by Printing Line Leader.
- The job holder shall at all times during the employment with the company, respect and comply with the Quality, Health, Safety, Environmental & Security requirements during the performance of his/her duties.
- Do auto maintenance tasks.
- Perform 1st analysis of trouble & quality defects.
- Participate to solve problem groups & propose improvements.
- Fix up 1st level issues & manage change over.
- Prepare & print box Label, perform dual control & direct material requisition.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Conversant in English, both written and spoken;Computer Literate.
- Good understanding of Delta-E Colour Variation, use of Colour measuring.
- No colour-blindness.
- 25 – 35 years old.
Closing date: May 27, 2012