The search and recruitment firm, Yes Human Resources, Inc. is looking for, Operations Executives.
- Assist the Operations Manager in planning and executing of operation plans, including but not limited to inventory management and production scheduling as directed by Management.
- Propose, implement and maintain operation processes or procedures to achieve organization objectives.
- Responsible for organizing operational and administrative functions.
- Preparation and monitoring of operational KPI, continuously improve service quality level.
- Manage accuracy of Inventory stock level.
- Scheduling the production to achieve production efficiency.
- Manage vendor relationship.
- Support in the portfolio of grants, including monitoring programmes and working with partners to achieve desired objectives of grants.
- Manage after-sales services complaints and feedback.
- Provide training on operational workflows and usage of operational systems.
- Diploma and above.
- Ability to exercise initiative, manage pressure, multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment is a must.
- Flexible and adaptable, with positive work attitude and ability to work with all level of staff.
- Proficient in general IT knowledge (troubleshooting) and skilled in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Self-motivated with good verbal and written communication skills.
Closing date: April 23, 2012