The search and recruitment firm, JAPAN Maruko International Corp. is looking for, PCB Design Engineers.
- PCB Design Engineering.
- Logical design (Create netlist and routing rules from customer provided information packages and schematics).
- PCB physical layout (parts placement, routing, trace length adjustment, verification etc.).
- Applying PCB electrical knowledge (high-speed design, RF, and power) to meet project requirements.
- Design for manufacturability – working with PCB suppliers, apply best industry practices to reduce cost and maximize PCB yield.
- Verification for new internal design tools and feedback to development team.
- Develop design processes to reduce design cycle-time and defects and improve product performance.
- Create design documents and training.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years PCB Design Experience with significant portion involving analog and mixed-signal PCB design, and interfacing PCB Fab houses to improve manufacturability.
- Male not more than 35 years old.
- Working knowledge in logical net-listings, schematics usage, electrical and routing rules creation, signal and power integrity optimization.
- Proficiency in PAD Power PCB and/or Cadence Allegro An individual who is detailed and team oriented and consistently meets committed project deadlines.
- Good communicator, written and verbal, using English.
- Computer proficiency (Excel).
- RF, back plane, electrical package design/routing experiences, related experience in a semiconductor testing environment, ATE industry are pluses.
- May require to work shift.
- 5 Full-Time positions available.
Closing date: February 28, 2012