The search and recruitment firm, JAPAN Maruko International Corp. is looking for, PCB Engineers.
- Degree in Mechanical/ ECE / Electrical Engineering.
- At least 2 years at a recent position in PCB Manufacturing sector.
- Able to work in clean room environment.
- Good eyesight and have mindset of good quality control of product and able to work independently.
- Flexibility to work extended hours (12 hours shift) if required.
- Good team player, positive working attitude, strong work ethic, good attendance record and able to interact well with staff at all level.
- Willing to learn new things and take new responsibilities when required, meticulous and attentive to details.
- Able to communicate in English.
- 32 years old below, Male Only.
- 30 Full-Time position(s) available.
Closing date: August 27, 2012