The search and recruitment firm, Yes Human Resources, Inc. is looking for, Perfusionists.
- Charting and documentation during perfusionist procedure Observation of perfusion and operating room ethics and conduct to ensure patient’s safety.
- Ability to assist efficiently on a cardiopulmonary bypass procedure.
- Calibrate and check Heart lung Machine, pressure monitoring equipment and intra-aortic balloon pump.
- Select appropriate items used for perfusion.
- Review and assess patient’s record for height, weight, recent laboratory results, current medications and allegies.
- Ensure safe and appropriate transfer of patients from operating theatre to critical care unit and establish reliable post operative pressure monitoring in the critical care unit once patient in CCU.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Chemistry, Science & Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Male/Female 23 – 45 years old.
- Knowledge of human anatomy and physiology, pharmacology, chemistry and physics.
- Must be hardworking, honest and responsible.
- With good communication skills.
- Willing to work under pressure.
- 4 Full-Time positions available.
Closing date: March 26, 2012