The search and recruitment firm, JAPAN Maruko International Corp. is looking for, Plumbing Engineers.
- Study building plans and inspect structures to assess material and equipment needs, to establish needs, to establish the sequence of pipe installations, and to plan installation around obstruction such as electrical wiring.
- Design and lay out engineering drawings within Plumbing specialty.
- Complete Plumbing calculations including water supply, storm, and equipment sizes.
- Design Plumbing system including sanitary waste, vent, storm, domestic water distribution systems, and purified water systems.
- Bachelors Degree in any related Engineering and must have a MASTERED PLUMBING CERTIFICATE.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in the same position.
- With valid Philippine Driving License.
- Male Only
- 25 to 40 years old
Closing date: January 04, 2012