The search and recruitment firm, Golden Horizon Placement Agency is looking for Process Associate Engineers.
- Perform 12-hours shift duties to support the running of Production in the module and ensure that process integrity for machines is in place for production.
- Assist Engineers in the qualification and fine tuning of processes for production.
- Trouble-shoot process related issues and minimize the time lots are on hold.
- Monitor and improve on the qualified process using SPC and other statistical tools.
- Recognized Engineering Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics/Mechanical/Microelectronics Engineering.
- Must possess basic conversation/written English.
- Prefarable more than 3 years relevant engineering experience, preferably from reputable Electronics/Semiconductor companies.
- Display willingness to work in a high volume strict dateline manufacturing environment
Accepting applicants until October 1, 2011.