The search and recruitment firm, 7107 Islands Placement and Promotions Inc is looking for, QC Inspectors.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- With American Welding Society CWI, CSWIP Certified.
- Inspector shall have a demonstrated background and thorough knowledge of codes such as ASME-B31.3, B31.4, B31.8, AWS-D1.1, API 650, API 653, API-1104, ASME Section V & IX, etc. Where Nondestructive Testing (NDT) forms part of thye work, and the inspector is required to review, audit or ensure NDT programs and results, he shall have been previously qualified and certified to a minimum ASNT Level II in the relevant methods.
- If performing Nondestructive Testing in VT, MT, PT, RT, or Ut, or affecting the results of Nondestructive Testing, he shall be certified in the specific methods.
- When performing, reviewing, ensuring or auditing radiographic testing film interpretation (RTFI), the inspector shall be certified in RTFI in accordance with ASNT-RI, CSWIP 3.1 or equivalent standards.
- not more than 45 years old.
- Full-Time positions available.
Closing date: January 17, 2012