The search and recruitment firm, JAPAN Maruko International Corp. is looking for, Quality Control Engineers (Tool & Die Manufacturing).
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding) or equivalent.
- With minimum 2 years’ relevant working experience in quality assurance, quality control and customer quality in a tool and die manufacturing environment.
- Experience in implementing and maintaining ISO9001:2008 or quality management system.
- Self-motivated and self-dependence.
- Proactive, committed, tactful, independent and a team player.
- High level of accuracy, thoroughness and diligent.
- Ability to work independently, and with other departmental personnel.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice.
- 35 years old & below
- Male Only.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Closing date: July 20, 2012