The search and recruitment firm, JAPAN Maruko International Corp. is looking for, Service Technicians (Air Compressors).
- Responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing, overhauling and commissioning of products and related systems.
- Handle front-line customers enquiries and clarifications.
- Provide necessary information for follow up quotations.
- Complete necessary reports and ISO documentations.
- Upkeep assigned service vehicle, personal tools, equipment and workshops facilities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 3 years hands on working experience in the engineering industry, preferably with good knowledge on air compressor fundamentals.
- Male not more than 35 years old.
- Computer literate and possess a Class 3 driving license.
- Flexible working hours including work on weekends and off on weekdays.
- Good communication skills.
- Immediate availability is an advantage.
- 15 Full-Time positions available.
Closing date: January 31, 2012