The search and recruitment company Krona International Service Systems, Inc. is looking for Software Programmers.
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
- Refine data and format final product.
- Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
- Test and develop programming modifications.
- Write new program code using prescribed specifications.
- Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs such as whether a contemplated change in one part of a program would cause unwanted results in a related part.
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
- Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs. Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Write and maintain programming documentation.
- Analyze NT client/server and micro-computer based software solutions compatibility with company requirements.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
- Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Male 25 – 38 years old
- Has a pleasing and confident personality
- Knowledgeable in video/website/graphic design production
- Can comprehend, organize and explain complex instructions
- Can to work under pressure
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Excellent in written & oral communication
- Full-Time positions available.
Accepting applicants until July 1, 2011.