The search and recruitment firm, JAPAN Maruko International Corp. is looking for, Steel Reinforcement Bar Benders.
- Cut and fit wire mesh or fabric, using hooked rods, and position fabric or mesh in concrete to reinforce concrete.
- Cut rods to required lenghts, using metal shears, hacksaws, barcutters, or acetylene torches.
- Bend steel rods with hand tools and rodbending machines, and weld them with arc-welding equipment.
- Determine quantities, sizes, shapes, and locations of reinforcing rods from blueprints, sketches, or oral instructions.
- Position and secure steel bars, rods, cables, or mesh in concrete forms, using fasteners, rod-bending machines, blowtorches, and tools.
- Space and fasten together rods in forms according to blueprints, using wire and pliers.
- Place blocks under to hold the bars off the deck when reinforcing floors.
- College graduate / High School Graduate or Undergraduate / Vocational / Certificates.
- Minimum 1 year experience in the same position.
- Valid Philippine Driving License is an advantage.
- 25 to 35 years old.
- 10 Full-Time position(s) available.
Closing date: May 15, 2012