The search and recruitment firm, JAPAN Maruko International Corp. is looking for, Structural Design Engineers.
- Support the work of Civil and Structural engineers by preparing engineering drawings.
- Develop preliminary design drawings and detailed engineering drawings using calculations provided by engineers.
- Assist the engineers in timely completion of work / projects.
- Assist in the submission of drawings to the appropriate authorities.
- Maintain electronic and hardcopy drawings for archiving.
- Candidate must possess Professional Degree in Civil and Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience with Civil and Structural drawings in the Building & Infrastructure.
- Computer Literacy: Experience with Microsoft Office, StruCAD and AutoCAD.
- Able to work independently or in teams with engineers from multi-disciplines.
- Working knowledge of drawings and specifications, building materials, and required standards applicable to discipline.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to details and meticulous documentation ability.
- Male Only.
- 36 years old below.
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.
Closing date: June 12, 2012