The search and recruitment firm, SGS Human Resources Corporation is looking for, Test Analysts (Senior Engineer).
- Responsible to support Customer Complaint Investigation on 8D and 3x5Why analysis.
- Involve in Quality Improvement Projects.
- Propose solution for Quality Improvement.
- Identify what needs to be improved and provide feedback to management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Male, 24 – 40 years old.
- Experience on Quality Engineering in Semiconductor environment; particularly in Failure Analysis methods (FMEA, SPC).
- Posses hands-on knowledge in back-end semiconductor.
- Required to have good understanding about quality requirements such as Q100 and TS16949.
- 20 Full-Time positions available.
Closing date: May 7, 2012