The search and recruitment firm, SGS Human Resources Corporation is looking for, Trim and Form (Equipment) Engineers.
- Research, study and improve Fico-servo, pneumatic logic control (PLC) and hydraulic systems.
- Work closely with supplier on requirements of quality control and improvements.
- Accountable to provide analysis and recommendation for Overall.
- Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), MTBA and UPH of machines.
- Responsible to propose material improvements to enhance robustness with regards to manufacturing process-ability and reliability.
- Support FA to investigate TF mechanical defects and its related influences to the failure.
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience on Fico TF machines.
- Hands-on experience in tooling design; include Finite Elemental and PM analysis (both application and interpretation).
- Strong problem solving and project management skills.
- Good cross-functional communication skill is required.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time positions available.
Closing date: May 28, 2012