The search and recruitment firm, SGS Human Resources Corporation is looking for, Utility Technicians.
- Operates utility equipment such as boilers, air compressor, RTO’s, chillers, cooling tower system, hot water systems and waste water plants.
- Performs data logging while monitoring performances of the utility systems.
- Troubleshoot operational issues and first level maintenance for all utility equipment with a safety-first mindset.
- Ensure proper permits to work system are exercised during work process.
- Performs predictive and preventive maintenance on equipments.
- Ensures work process strictly adhere to GMP compliance in applicable areas.
- Identify and manage MRO spare parts in stores relevant to utilities.
- Complete work orders and related documentation such as on record history, spare parts consumed and depleted from stores, data logging records, etc.
- Provide field contractor supervision to ensure safety and quality of works done, including proper housekeeping.
- Interpret drawings and technical OEM manuals during work.
- Actively participate in work instruction development and root cause failures studies.
- Interact with relevant area owners for any utility issues and backup as first line reporting for critical system failures such as fire protection.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/ College Degree , Engineering (Electrical/ Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Male/Female, 23 – 40 years old.
- Certified first class steam boiler attendant with the ability to operate steam boilers.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is a must.
- Pro-active self starter and team player with a safety first mindset and good houskeeping approach.
- 20 Full-Time positions available.
Closing date: February 18, 2012