The search and recruitment firm, SGS Human Resources Corporation is looking for Utility Technicians.
- Operates utility equipment such as boilers, air compressor, RTO’s, chillers, cooling tower system, hot water systems and waste water plants.
- Performs data logging while monitoring performances of the utility systems.
- Troubleshoot operational issues and first level maintenance for all utility equipment with a safety-first mindset.
- Ensure proper permits to work system are exercised during work process.
- Performs predictive and preventive maintenance on equipments.
- Ensures work process strictly adhere to GMP compliance in applicable areas.
- dentify and manage MRO spare parts in stores relevnt to utilities.
- Complete work orders and related documentation such as on record history, spare parts consumed and depleted from stores, data loggine records, etc.
- Provide field contractor supervision to ensure safety and quality of works done, including proper housekeeping.
- Interpret drawings and technical OEM manuals during work.
- Actively participate in work instruction development and root cause failures studies.
- Interact with relevant area owners for any utility issues anf backup as first line reporting for critical system failures such as fire protection.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be physically fit.
- With good commands of oral and written English.
- Can easily understand instructions and work under minimum supervision.
- Age:23 – 40 years old
- 20 Full-Time positions available.
Email your Comprehensive Resume with attach 2×2 and whole body picture (business attire) and send it to email@example.com
Accepting applicants until October 5, 2011.