The search and recruitment firm, JAPAN Maruko International Corp. is looking for, Web Designers.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of new and existing websites.
- You must possess attributes such as a curious mind, keen eye for details, good work ethics and most importantly, a great sense of design.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related course.
- Must be graduate from top universities.
- Minimum 2-year experience in developing websites.
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken).
- Proactive, self-motivated, responsible.
- Able to work independently and under pressure and to work on multiple projects with tight schedule.
- Immediate availability is preferred.
- 30 years old and below.
- Male / Female.
- Well-versed in current internet standards, including Web browsers, browser specifications, HTML5, Web 2.0 technology, CSS, XML etc.
- Proficient in graphic creation and editing using Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Proficient in website design and creation using Content Management System (CMS).
- Knowledge in Actionscript 2.0, 3.0 plus integration with Flash applications (web or projector/AIR based).
- Basic Knowledge in PHP, MySQL, ASP.Net, MSSQL is preferred but not required.
- 5 Full-Time position(s) available.
Closing date: May 15, 2012