The search and recruitment firm, SGS Human Resources Corporation is looking for, job title.
- Responsible for Process sustaining, Yield and quality improvement for WB process.
- Responsible for training and certification.
- Interface with suppliers and industry peers to keep abreast of new material introduction and technology.
- Participate and/or lead in cross functional team on existing/newly developed material platform and problem solving.
- Review material specification and timely select new materials for new packages to enable competitive cost/production differentiation.
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Material/Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience on UTC, ASM, Esec Cu Wire bonder or equivalent eq for Au Wire bonding.
- Hands-on knowledge about different inter-metallic system and how to achieve best package reliability.
- Strong problem solving and project management skills combined with good cross-functional communication skill are required.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Preferably applicants who have ready and available documents (valid PASSPORT and Degree Certificate/TOR).
- 25 – 38 years old.
- Full-Time positions available.
Closing date: May 28, 2012